To protect youself and our team members, please take note of these strict hygiene measures which shall be applied in our agencies and during visits.
OUR AGENCIES AND TEAM MEMBERS
Thanks to our proven tools allowing for telecommuting, our team members remain totally operational. All are equipped with AFNOR approved category 1 facemasks.
Our agencies reopened on May 11th 2020 with their usual opening hours. All visitors are requested to wear a facemask and hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance to the agency.
Our team members have been clearly informed in detail regarding how the virus is transmitted, as well as the correct way to use their facemasks, gloves, shoe covers and visors.
DURING A RENDEZVOUS
The following precautions shall be applied by our team members, service providors and clients during visits, estimations or photo shoots
• All present shall wear facemasks
• Disinfection of hands with sanitiser before and after any contact with an element in a property or in the common areas
• Disinfection of keys when collected are returned
• A limited number in those present during visits
• Respect of physical distancing between those present: RDV at the property (without passing via the agency), no car-sharing, use of lifts limited to a minimum of persons
• Respect of safety precautions
• Exchange of documents preferably by digital means, or personally sealed in envelopes.
It is recommended that owners, as far as possible, are not present during visits in order to reduce the number of participants and that they leave doors open in order to avoid contact with handles. If the vendor requests, visitors should also wear shoe covers.
This document shall be given to all participants before visits.